How to make an order/purchase?
1) Once you find your ideal lamps, click "Add To Cart" to add it to the shopping cart.
2) When you're done selecting products, click "Cart" to check the selected items.
3) After confirming the purchase list, click "Proceed To Checkout."
4) Fill in your order information. The information is used only for fulfilling orders.
5) Click "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING" and then select your shipping method and payment method.
How to cancel/modify my order?
If you want to cancel or modify your order after placing it, please contact our service team, our staff will process the problem as soon as possible.
How to track my order?
You will receive an email after shipping the order, in which you can refer to the shipping method and tracking method.
A variety of Shipping Methods are provided at your choice:
1. Global Postal Transportation (USPS\EMS\Rolya Mail, etc.)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, etc.)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company transports.
If you would like to enquire about other shipping methods, please contact our customer service team.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship our products worldwide.
How much does shipping cost?
We provide free shipping for all of our products. If you need faster shipping service, please contact our customer service team for inquiry.
How long will I receive my package?
You are expected to receive your package within 15-20 days. Please be kindly reminded that it may take longer to receive your products in the Covid-19 period due to limited transport capacity.
Who is responsible for the import duties and VAT?
In most cases, our parcels pass through customs without VAT payable. However, in certain circumstances, especially on larger orders, we may need to provide more information to customs and cooperate with the buyer to provide paperwork. Please be aware that each destination country has a different import tax threshold on the value of goods imported into the country before import tax is chargeable. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.